The processing of personal data from this website (hereinafter the "Site") is carried out by FRANCE CYCLISME, the person responsible for the processing, whose head office is located at: 604 rue Denis Papin, 73290 La Motte-Servolex
1. For what purposes are your data processed?
Your personal data are collected and processed by FRANCE CYCLISME, on the basis of the execution of the contract, for the following purposes:
- the creation of a customer space on the Site,
- the processing of your order,
- online payment,
- the delivery of the product ordered on the Site.
Your data is also processed for commercial prospecting purposes, including by electronic means in accordance with the applicable legislation.
2. What personal data do we process?
The personal data processed are necessary for the above-mentioned purposes. This data consists of the following: name, first name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you do not fill in the required fields in the form, your registration request cannot be processed.
3. Who are the recipients of your data?
Your data is transmitted to the services in charge of the Site within FRANCE CYCLISME and its subcontractors who intervene in the realization of the stated purposes.
4. How long do we keep your data?
The data is kept for 2 years from the last contact. Data used for canvassing and commercial information purposes are kept for a maximum of 2 years after the last contact.
5. What are your rights to your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to request access to and correction of your data. Under certain conditions, you have the right to portability of this data, as well as the possibility of obtaining the limitation of their processing. You also have the option of defining directives concerning the fate of your personal data after your death. Where processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time. You also have the right to object to the processing of your data in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions, and in particular to their use for commercial prospecting purposes. These rights can be exercised by sending a letter to : France Cyclisme 604 rue Denis Papin, 73290 La Motte-Servolex or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We take the utmost care of your personal data, nevertheless if you consider that the processing of your data infringes your rights you have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
6. Information on cookies and logins
When you browse the web, cookies are deposited on your computer at any time. In general, a cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive by the server of the site you are visiting. It contains in particular:
- the name of the server that wrote it ;
- most often an identifier in the form of a unique number;
- possibly an expiration date.
The purpose of these files differs according to their type:
- cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of the site;
- Functional cookies that keep track of your choices (e.g., choice of language; user name);
- performance cookies, which are used to improve the functioning of the site or to analyze its use;
- advertising cookies, whose objective is to present you with the most relevant advertisements according to your interests and your navigation on the Internet. Thus, they can allow you to be recognized on the sites you usually visit, to make purchases on commercial sites, or to send information on your navigation.
Please note: a cookie does not allow you to view or record access or passwords to personal or subscriber areas that you may consult during this period.